Address Change

Home >>Services>>Address Change


Can I change my mailing / permanent address?

Yes, you can fill up bank’s prescribed address change form (available any of our branches) or you can send us in writing change of address with a copy of utility bill documents showing your new address.

Your instruction should be submitted to your Branch of BDBL where you opened your account. .